220 is designed to replace a 400W HPS or Metal Halide system. It is great for small size closet type home grow setups where quiet operation is essential. Multiple units can also be chained together to cover larger areas..
The SolarFlare 220 Veg Master is designed to cover up to a 5x5' area for vegging. To get good light coverage, position the light about 12-18" above your canopy. This light is heavy on Deep Blue and Blue spectrums, but also have some Red, Deep Red, and White for optimal vegging.
- 72x uniform L.E.D.'s wtih 80 degree primary lenses
- 5x5' coverage area, great for vegging small-scale veg grows. You can also use these in conjunction with up to 10x 220w SolarFlare LED units with optional power chord chaining.
- PAR Values: 1773 (12 inches from light), 745 (18 inches), 420 (24 inches)
- 80,000+ hour lifespan
- Operating temperature: 5 degrees F to 104 degrees F
- Wavelengths: Deep blue (450 NM); Blue (470nm); Red (620nm); Deep Red (665nm); White (3100K)
- Operating voltage: 90-277VAC/ 50-60Hz
- Power consumption: 90 watts
- Typical current: .38A (@240v); .75A (@120v)