typically turned on during final few weeks or “finishing” phase of the grow cycle to boost the potency of the final harvest.
The Solar Storm 880 is designed to cover a 4x4' area for blooming, and a 7x7' area for vegging. For optimal coverage position the light about 20-30" above your canopy.
- You're in full control with this light- Switch light spectrums from Veg to Bloom with one switch, and activate the T8 flourescent bulbs with another.
- Supplemental built in UV-B bulbs. UVB helps with the resin production and potency of your plants
- 288x L.E.D.'s wtih 80 degree primary lenses
- 7x7' coverage area for vegging and 4x4' area for blooming
- PAR Values: 3694 (12 inches from light), 2439 (18 inches), 1596 (24 inches)
- 80,000+ hour lifespan
- Operating temperature: 5 degrees F to 104 degrees F
- Wavelengths: Deep blue (440 NM); Blue (470nm); Red (620nm); Deep Red (665nm); White (3100K); UVB (285-315nm)
- Operating voltage: 90-277VAC/ 50-60Hz
- Power consumption: 475W (Veg mode) 650W (Bloom mode), 680w (Bloom with UVB T8 bulbs)
- Typical current: .38A (@240v); .75A (@120v)